Saturday, April 09, 2011

Study / Snug / Library...

An age ago we decided to move our main bedroom from the attic down to the first floor and to use it instead as a combination of study/snug/library. It must be at least 18 months since we did this and it has worked really well. I have been meaning to take some nice photos but never really got around to it but here are some random shots taken in the last while. It gets beautiful light in the afternoons and evenings right up to sunset so it is a lovely place to sit and relax with the windows open on a sunny day reading a good book.









2 comments:

Catherine said...

oh wow, I love your space Martina, it looks so comfortable and relaxing, and all your books!! I hope you had a great weekend? I have starting writing back to your email about five times but keep getting interrupted, I will definitely tomorrow : )

Casie said...

Gorgeous space. I loved The elegance of the Hedgehog.