Wednesday, March 02, 2011

Sweet Paul...

Sweet Paul's latest magazine is out there..beautiful...I loved his last one and now I think I would like to order the printed versions...link to both digital and printed version here...it's devoted to kids this time and even if you don't have any it's still fun (and there is a little section for woofers!). I liked his "Easter" ideas and thought these pompom projects were cute...





And a simple little idea for Easter eggs..



Under the woofer chapter, this little treat case (or pencil case) caught my eye! You can find it here.

Sweet Paul is great...I am in awe of all these folk producing these beautiful magazines for us to browse..free!!

1 comment:

Catherine said...

Lots of lovely things there by the look of it, and all nice and soft tones. Hope you have a wonderful weekend Martina x