Monday, February 28, 2011

Saturday...

Ahh yes...Spring is definitely in the air! We had lovely bright, fresh (that's cold in Ireland!) weather this weekend. Spent the morning in town with B wandering around Grafton Street, having coffee, checking out the buskers and buying flowers...all so wonderful when the sun is shining!

Feeling all gleeful and Spring-ish, I ended up making a few unplanned purchases too! Some bright and cheerful cashmere knits (from M&S believe it or not!!)- mint, bright pink, turquoise and navy (three cardis and a sweater) and then two gorgeous (well I think so!) tunic-y type tops (which will look really nice with skinny jeans or leggings)and a dress from Cos. Am so happy that it has opened up in Ireland. Each time I travelled to Brussels last year I made time to visit the store on Avenue Louise and got lots of nice bits and bobs. It's very reasonbale thank goodness!

Home then where I did some baking and a bit of housekeeping and went for a walk with the woofers. A couple of friends dropped by, one on his brand new Harley Davidson...(we think he's having a mid-life crisis!). We then settled in for the evening with a few of beers...all very pleasant!

The loot....





Again, I see these don't look so great on the hanger and my camera is screwed so the colours aren't quite right either...ho, hum...never mind! They kinda look huge too..they're not ;)

1 comment:

Casie said...

We have some fab accommodation in NY organised. But Cos, I've never heard of them and now I'll be on the lookout considering they're in France & Berlin & Brussels!