Monday, September 13, 2010

Gorgeous home...

Spotted this gorgeous home over at DesignSponge. I just love it....am pretty tired of the decor in my home and would love to change it up a bit...need to save some dosh first tho! I must take some photos of our "study/library/snug" which I am quite happy with and also the wallbed that my "handyman" built ;) ...check out the other great images of this home along with info on the lovely owners here.


How cute is the little woofer in this photo btw!!

3 comments:

Louisa May said...

gorgeous - isn't amazing how one feature wall can transform a room? I had an idea of buying a big piece of plasterboard which fits ceiling to floor and sits in the centre of a big wall then papering each side differently so you could flip it when you fancied a change! never did quite get round to it tho!x

christina said...

this is so sweet. i love the wallpaper. and look at the cute pooch!
xo

Jac said...

I love the wallpaper in this, it's such a lovely colour...