Tuesday, June 02, 2009

A gloriously long weekend!

Happy Tuesday! We have just had the most amazingly beautiful weather over our bank holiday weekend...not a cloud to be seen..utter bliss! We stayed in Dublin and did lots of lovely things! One to share....I found this little chair in the attic of our house when we bought it back in 2003...it's been sadly neglected since then and was stuck in a corner of B's workshop. So, I decided to save it. I sanded it down and painted it this lovely shade of "Summer Blue" and now it's in our bedroom....I love it! Hope you all had a lovely weekend!

So, from this....



to this....





...and yes, that is a fan on the floor in our bedroom...it's that hot!! Whoohoo!

1 comment:

Jac said...

I love the chair Martina, it looks so pretty that shade of blue - yay for rescuing it! So pleased you've had nice weather also - it's like a real summer!!